Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random baked goods

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Seven Minute Frosting.
White on White Buttermilk cake with Butter cream icing from The Pastry Queen.
Hello Kitty cake pops from Bakerella.
White on White Buttermilk cake from The Pastry Queen for my mother's 60 th.

Red Velvet cake with Seven Minute Icing from The Pastry Queen Christmas.
Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing for Justin's Birthday.

Raspberry Cheesecake from Barefoot Contessa Family Style for Fathers Day.
Lemon Party cake from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook for Rodney's Birthday.
White on White Buttermilk Cake, Bavarian cream filling and Butter cream icing from The Pastry Queen for Katie and Kyle's Wedding.

Italian Cream Cake from my mother's recipe collection for Victoria's going away party.
Gingerbread house made with the kids.
Valentine Cookies for the kids classroom.


Here are some back logged photos of baking projects I have done over the last few years. I love to bake and Justin and I always try to take pictures of the end result. I even have a picture of the gingerbread house I did with the kids.

You will notice a trend, I really like to use the White on White Buttermilk cake from Rebecca Rather's The Pastry Queen cookbook. It is by far the most delicious and reliable basic recipe I use. I will post it later this week for those that want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment